Ryne Sanborn (born Ryne Andrew Sanborn on February 3, 1989 in Salt Lake City, Utah) is a former American actor who portrayed the role of Jason Cross in High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3.
- Named after Chicago Cubs player Ryne Sandberg
- Began modeling when he was two years old
- Has a sister named Danielle
- Participated as a "Child of Light" in the opening and closing Ceremonies at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City
- Attended Taylorsville High School
- Played hockey and basketball
- Has a degree in architecture from the University of Utah.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.